Hand Print Heart of Acceptance
Large piece of paper
Washable paints in assorted colors (each color on a paper plate)
1. Press the palm side of your hand down on a plate of paint, and use a paint brush to smooth the paint into an even layer on your hand.
2. Press your hand down onto the piece of paper to make a hand print.
3. Continue the process, placing hand prints in different directions with different colors to create a heart shape. The more people that participate, the better, but it is OK to create a heart with one or two people.
Puzzle Piece Frame
4 Wide Craft Sticks
Puzzle Pieces (find these at a dollar store)
1. Paint the back side of your puzzle pieces in various colors (blue, green, yellow and red). Let them dry.
2. Lay down two craft sticks, add dots of glue to the ends. Lay two more craft sticks down on the glue dots, so it forms a square shape. Let it dry.
3. Flip the painted puzzle pieces over. Add glue dots to the pieces and glue them your frame. Let it dry.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon, about 12 inches long and glue the ends to the back of the top two corners of your completed frame. Let it dry.
5. You created a Puzzle Piece Frame!
Thick Ribbon (Length of your wrist)
Thin Ribbon (8 inches longer than the thick ribbon)
Puzzle Piece Pin
You can turn this into a fundraiser by asking all of your friends to bring their old puzzle pieces to be turned into pins. Turn the puzzle pieces over and just decorate the back! Once you’re finished, have a pin sale.
Adhesive Pin Backs (Can be purchased at your local craft store)
2. Decorate with markers. You can even write a message about autism awareness.
Upload photos of the crafts you create or share your ideas in the comment section below!