Did you know that the Autism Awareness Ambassador Program started in 1998 as a Dress Down Day Fundraiser? Tens of thousands of dollars have been raised since then to support Autism New Jersey’s programs simply by dressing down.
Want to organize a Dress Down Day?
- Designate a person to organize your event and collect the donations.
- Hang a Dress Down Day flyer in your workplace or school indicating the donation amount in which to participate. Example: Donate $5 to dress down on Friday, April 1, 2016.
- Collect the donations and send to Autism New Jersey using the Donation Deposit Form.
Dress Down Day Tips
- If you are a school, have the whole district participate!
- Make t-shirts, hats or any type of apparel you can think of to support autism. Get creative!
- Distribute our fact sheets about autism to educate participants.
- Turn your Dress Down Day into an easy fundraiser by collecting a small donation from every participant.
Dress Down Day Supplies
Order Autism New Jersey Awareness T-shirts for your Dress Down Day
Check out our other Dress Down Supplies
Download a Dress Down Day Flyer to promote your dress down day
Print your own Dress Down Day Stickers - Click on the images below to download printable templates to easily print Avery Labels #5162 (1.33 inches high x 4 inches wide)